Fender Shawbucker 2 Humbucking Electric Guitar Pickup, Zebra
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Designed by acclaimed humbucking pickup guru Tim Shaw, the ShawBucker™ pickup is, in his words, "a new take on an old perception." The ShawBucker retains clarity and impressive note definition while remaining resistant to 60-cycle hum and other extraneous noise. Full of multi-dimensional tone with well-defined overtones, this open-coil pickup complements and balances your guitar's natural voice while playing well with other pickup designs.
It is recommended to use the ShawBucker 1 in either position in a HH configuration or as the bridge pickup in a HSS configuration since it blends well with single-coil pickups. The ShawBucker 2 has a slightly hotter output than the Shawbucker 1 and is recommended for use in the bridge position in an HH configuration.
- Designed by pickup guru Tim Shaw
- Low-output pickup with beefy tone
- Alnico II magnets for sweet, musical sound
- Enamel-coated magnet wire for vintage-style tone
- Requires 500kΩ potentiometer
- Installation hardware included
- Cover Colour: Zebra (Black/White)
- Magnet Type: Alnico 2
- Magnet Wire: Enamel-coated
- DC Resistance: Shawbucker 1: 7.6K. Shawbucker 2: 7.8K
- Inductance: Shawbucker 1: 4.0 Henries, Shawbucker 2: 4.5 Henries.
- Bobbin Material: Fiber
- Lead Wire: Vinyl-covered
- Pole Pieces: Flush-mount
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.