Fender Zuma Classic Concert Ukulele, Walnut FB, Burgundy Mist
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Zuma Classic ukulele is a natural at inspiring creativity, like the Southern California beach it’s named for. Sporting a gloss finish in classic Fender colours, a painted top and headstock with natural sides and back, this uke pays homage to Fender tradition. A happy medium between soprano and tenor sizes, a concert-sized sapele body with a convenient pull-through bridge for easy string changes makes the Zuma a perfect go-to for leisure and studio play.
- Body Shape: Concert-sized
- Body Material: Laminated Sapele
- Body Colour: Burgundy Mist
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Walnut
- Fretboard Radius: Flat
- Scale Length: 15" (381 mm)
- No. of Frets: 16
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Bridge: Standard
- Strings: Standard Concert Uke
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Nickel
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.