Fishman ToneDEQ Preamp EQ Effect Pedal
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Get all the preamp, EQ, and effect you need for your acoustic rig in one compact box with the Fishman ToneDEQ acoustic instrument preamp. At the heart of the ToneDEQ lies a crystal-clear Class A instrument preamplifier designed to bring out the full voice of your acoustic pickup. Onboard, there's a 3-band EQ with low cut filter, a phase switch to combat feedback, a pre/post-EQ balanced DI with auto-ground lift, a switchable gain boost, and a dual effects section giving a variety of effects designed for acoustic instruments. From preamp all the way to output, the signal path is analogue, giving you a richer tonal quality overall.
- Input: 10M Ohm, discrete class-A JFET design
- Audio: All-analog signal path with parallel digital effects
- Tone Control: 4-band EQ with Bass, Middle, Treble, and selectable Low Cut
- Dual Effects: Reverb (2) or Delay (2), Chorus (2), Flanger or Tremolo
- Dynamics: Soft-knee Compressor, Boost footswitch (up to 9dB)
- Feedback Control: Selectable Phase invert
- Audio I/O: 1/4” mono instrument input, 1/4” amplifier output, balanced XLR D.I. output with pre/post routing
- Dimensions: 5.36” L x 9.5” W x 2.2” H (136 mm) (241 mm) (56 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Power: 9-volt battery (not included), or Fishman 910-R power adapter (optional)
- Battery Life: 12 hours
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.