Gibraltar SC-4J 1 3/8inch (35 mm) Tension Rods, Pack of 6 w/Washers
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Tension Rods Reference Guide of Gibraltar
Key Rod?- Tension rod with drum key style head. Generally used on snare drums, tom toms, and at the bottom of a bass drum.
T-Rod?- Tension rod with T-handle. Used on bass drums.
- 7/32" - Fits tom and snares for Pearl, CB, Mapex, Tama, Ludwig, Gretsch, Premier, Pacific, and most other manufacturers with the exception of Sonor. Fits DW drums prior to 1996 production.
- 6 mm - Fits bass drums for Pearl, CB, Mapex, Tama, Ludwig, Gretsch, Yamaha, and other generic Taiwan-made drums. Other manufacturers generally use 7/32" bass drum key rods.
- SC-4J - 1 3/8" (35 mm), fits many piccolo snare drums and small tom toms.
- SC-4C - 1 5/8" (41 mm), fits many snare drums, small and medium toms, and some floor toms.
- SC-4B - 2" (51 mm), fits toms and floor toms with a lot of space between hoop and tension casing.
- SC-4E - 2 3/8" (58mm), fits some floor toms and bass drums.
Fits many piccolo snare drums and small toms. Packaged in quantities of 6 per pack (with washers).
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.