JHS Clover Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Clover is an end-all preamp/boost circuit for any electric, acoustic, or bass player. The EQ is simple, powerful and doesn’t allow a bad sound. No matter what style of music you play or amp that you use, the Clover will prove to be an indispensable tool. While the Clover excels at being a preamp/boost for dirt pedals, the magic is in pushing your tube amplifier into natural overdrive. From country, rock, metal and even acoustic, The Clover covers every base.
- In addition to the standard 1/4” input and output, the Clover has an XLR output for using as an acoustic or bass preamp
- Push your small wattage amp into natural rich overdrive and distortion
- Find sounds in your larger more powerful wattage amp that you have never heard before
- Strat and Tele players can use the Clover to create extra punch, depth and dynamics
- Les Paul and humbucker players can find clarity, bite and definition galore
- The XLR output is identical to the 1/4” output.
- Has up to +24dB of gain (X16.4) (EQ Flat).
- Treble +/- 15dB shelving filter at 10kHz
- Middle +/- 15dB peaking filter at 1.3kHz
- Bass +/- 15dB shelving filter at 270Hz (3dB freq)
- Lo cut engaged -3dB point at 212Hz
- Input impedance >1M ohm
- Output impedance = 520ohms
- Current draw at idle = 45.5mA
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.