M-Audio AIR 192|8 USB Audio Interface
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
With the AIR 192|8, you can create 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. The AIR 192|8’s flexible inputs enable you to record up to 2 channels at once with its 2 dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo inputs with switchable -10dB mic pad, and 2 all-new ¼” instrument inputs that have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The (2) ¼” and (4) RCA outputs with USB/Direct control, and Direct Mono/Stereo switch provide multiple output options for connecting to outboard gear, DJ mixers, or studio monitors. The headphone output with independent level, USB/Direct, and switchable 1/2 or 3/4 audio stream controls are perfect for discretely listening to a cue mix, sub mix, or main mix. MIDI In and Out connections are included for connecting synths, sequencers and external MIDI gear.
The AIR 192|8 features a high-speed USB connection for providing the lowest round trip latency (2.59ms*) between your machine and your hardware, and it also features monitor mix control for listening directly to the source inputs, providing you with zero-latency technology.
The AIR 192|8 includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite to suit your production needs. An entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package has also been added; whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay your effects needs are covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry for fastest connection, with class-leading round-trip latency of 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialling in the perfect level
- Flexible inputs: (2) XLR+¼” TRS combo with -10dB mic pad or ¼” instrument inputs
- Use any combination of TRS combo or ¼” instrument input on the two channels:(2) TRS, (2) instrument or (1) of each
- MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
- Stereo ¼” and RCA outs with direct mono/stereo switch
- (2) RCA assignable auxiliary outputs; ¼” headphone output with independent source and level controls
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- *Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware
- Minimum System Requirements: macOS: 10.8 Class Compliant, PC: Windows 7, Windows Driver, Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port
- What’s In The Box: AIR 192|8, USB-C-to-USB-C Cable, USB-C-to-USB-A Cable, (2) 1/8" (3.5 mm) to MIDI Adapters, Software Download Cards, User Guide, Safety and Warranty Manual
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.