Nord Stage 4 88 Stage Keyboard
Nord Stage 4 88 Stage Keyboard
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
About This Product
With an intuitive new panel design, a premium triple sensor keybed, complete effect sections for each layer and massive enhancements to Nord's award-winning technologies, the Nord Stage 4 sets a new standard.
The Nord Stage 4 features a brand-new panel design with dedicated LED faders for each Layer, providing exceptional overview and flexibility when creating sounds and performing live. The new Preset Library is packed with inspiring ready-to-use Piano, Synth and Organ sounds for quick and smooth patch creation.
- Master Level Control
- Wooden Pitch Stick
- Modulation Wheel
- 512 Programs - 8 Banks with 8 Pages each. Each Page has 8 Program locations
- Preset Library with Organ, Piano and Synth Presets including effects. 2x64 Organ Preset locations, 2x64 Piano Preset locations, 8x64 Synth Preset locations.
- 8 Live Programs
- 2 Individual Layer Scene Setups
- 3 Morph sources: Modulation Wheel (also controllable by Swell pedal), Control Pedal, Aftertouch
- Stereo and Mono output routing options
- Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones
- Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control
- Internal and MIDI clock source
- MIDI over USB functionality
- Level control
- Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones
- 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off
- No. of Keys: 88-key
- Type of Keys: Triple Sensor Hammer Action keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: A-C
- Effects: Tremolo, Auto Pan, Ring Modulator, Wah-Wah, Auto-Wah, Pump (Mod 1), Phaser, Flanger, Vibe, Chorus, Ensemble, Spin. Variation for each effect, Delay with Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet) controls, Ping Pong (stereo taps), Tap-Tempo, Feedback Filter (HP/LP/BP), Feedback Effects with Variations and panel selectable Analog mode (Mod 2), 3 types of Amp/Speaker simulations, Filter Mode with Cut-off, Resonance and Mix controls, Tube amp simulation, 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid, Rotary Speaker, Compressor, Reverb (Spring, Booth, Room, Stage, Hall and Cathedral) with Dark/Bright modes and Variation/Chorale options
- Connectors: 4 Assignable Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced, Stereo Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack, 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack, Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Compatible with Nord Sustain Pedal 2 (continuous sensor), Nord Triple Pedal 1 and switch type pedals, Triple Pedal - 5 pin DIN connector. Compatible with Nord Triple Pedal 2, Rotor Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal, Organ Swell Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, Foot Switch input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary two-button pedal or a single switch type pedal, MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connectors, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors, USB - type B connector for USB MIDI, Software Update and Sound Transfer, Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
- Included Accessories: User Manual, Power cord, USB cord
- Dimensions: 1282mm x 121mm x 349mm / 50.5" x 4.7" x 13.7"
- Weight: 19.6 kg / 43.2 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
A House of Music & Expression
More than 150,000 music lovers trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.