PreSonus R65 V2 Studio Monitor
PreSonus R65 V2 Studio Monitor
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
About This Product
Clarity is king—and with the R65 V2s, you’ll hear every single detail of your music—and no problematic trouble spots will escape your ear again! If you’re mixing or mastering high-resolution audio, the R65 V2 will ensure that you hear every nuance, thanks to its custom 6.8-inch Air Motion Transformer (AMT) tweeter that responds to the subtlest waveforms and the highest frequencies. You’ll hear all of the air and space that has become synonymous with high-resolution audiophile sessions. The AMT design also allows the R65 V2 to handle 8 to 13 times the projection area of more traditional tweeter designs—while its unique housing constrains this projection area strictly to the horizontal axis. The result is a very wide sweet spot with focused vertical dispersion—minimizing reflections from your desk, floor, or ceiling.
The 6.5-inch, custom coated, woven composite LF driver produces a more dynamic output than conventional designs, thanks to the rigid cone’s ability to maintain a more constant dispersion pattern across its frequency response range, resulting in transparent sound with reduced reflections. Biamped with 140W RMS of Class A/B power—75 W driving the woofer and 45W driving the tweeter—the R65 V2 ranks among the most powerful monitor speakers in its category.
A set of four acoustic tuning controls allow you to tailor the R65 V2’s frequency response to compensate for the anomalies of nearly any mix environment—so you can expect predictable, consistent performance in the event you use them in more than one place.
- 2-way active AMT tweeter design provides articulate high-frequency response, wide stereo imaging, and narrow vertical dispersion
- Custom-designed, 6.8-inch, AMT tweeter responds to the subtlest waveforms and the highest frequencies for audiophile-grade air and space
- 5-inch LF drivers provide transparent mid- and low-frequency reproduction for clean, punchy bass
- Biamped, 140 W RMS (LF = 75 W, HF = 65 W) Class A/B power amplifier with switching power supply
- Acoustic tuning controls (Low cut, Mid, High, Acoustic Space) compensate for room acoustics and placement
- Includes Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
- Voltage: 100-120V
- Wattage: 140 Watts
- Cabinet Material: Vinyl-Laminated, Medium-Density Fiberboard
- Protections: RF Interference, Output-Current Limiting, Over-Temperature, Turn-On/Off Transient, Subsonic Filter, External Mains Fuse
- Peak SPL: 104 dB at 1 Meter
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
- Monitor Inputs: One - Balanced XLR, One - Balanced 1/4" TRS, One - Unbalanced RCA
- Transducers: AMT (HF), 6.5" Woven Composite (LF)
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 22 kHz
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ Balanced, 10 kΩ Unbalanced
- Monitor Amplifier Power: 75W (LF Amplifier), 65W (HF Amplifier)
- Includes: One - PreSonus R65 V2 AMT Studio Monitor, R-Series Quick Start Guide, IEC power cable
- Dimensions: 8" (W) x 10.3" (D) x 13" (H)
- Weight: 6.65 kg
Frequently Asked Questions
A House of Music & Expression
More than 150,000 music lovers trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.