Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar Electric Guitar, Laurel FB, 3-Tone Sunburst
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Classic Vibe ‘70s Jaguar® turns up the volume on retro style and produces incredible tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single coil pickups. Small hands will appreciate the short 24” scale length and slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets. This Jaguar is faithful to the original with a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects and floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Body Colour: 3-Colour Sunburst
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Pickups: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.