Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI Electric Guitar, Laurel FB, Black
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Classic Vibe Bass VI is a faithful tribute to the secret weapon of producers and adventurous players that have dared to explore it since its original production from 1961 to 1975. Tuned an octave lower than a guitar and featuring a vintage-style tremolo, the Bass VI is the perfect companion to accompany any guitar or bass player into uncharted territory. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Shape: Bass VI
- Body Colour: Black
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Pickups: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender® Nickel Plated Steel (.024-.084, Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.