Squier Vintage Modified Bass Guitar VI, RW Neck, Olympic White
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Squier brings the return of a long-vanished Fender—the Vintage Modified Bass VI six-string bass. The original '61-'75 provided distinctive low end for everyone from The Beatles to The Cure. The Vintage Modified Bass VI delivers vintage-style look and tone, adding three custom Jaguar single-coil pickups with "claw" shielding rings and a comfortable, easy-playing modern neck.
- Body Shape: Other
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Pickup(s): Custom Single-Coil Jaguar® with Claw, Custom RWRP Single-Coil Jaguar® with Claw
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Strings: Fender® Nickel Plated Steel (.024-.084, Gauges)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.